and animal management program has four important steps:
To learn more about specific rodents,
- A thorough inspection to identify the species, where they’re nesting, and
what factors are attracting them.
- Creating effective sanitation
so that rodents are denied both food and hiding places.
all potential entry points.
- Reducing the population by applying
poison, bait, and traps.
We all love birds whether flying in the air or singing in the trees but
when they roost or build nests on our homes most people draw the line. Pest birds and their droppings can spread 60+
transmittable diseases including: West Nile Virus, Avian Flu, Bird Flu & St. Louis Encephalitis! A properly installed
bird management program will reduce the presence of roosting birds while causing no harm to our feathered friends.
Our bird management program contains various steps prior to treatment
- Locating roosting and nest locations
- Mechanical alterations
and structural corrections
- Non chemical and chemical applications